What's on the menu...
This is a selection of our most popular hot fork buffet dishes for the Autum and winter months.
Fork buffets are suitable for family celebrations,weddings or business events.
We can create lots of types and styles of dishes for your event,these can be themed if required.
All of the dishes incorporate high quality ingredients from our local suppliers,including local woburn estate vension and beef from our local butchers.
Please feel free to give us a ring and we can create the perfect menu just for you.
- Beef Bourguignon - Local beef braised in red wine shallots fresh herbs, pancetta and flat mushrooms.
- Coq au vin with mushrooms,red wine,pancetta and shallots .
- Spanish chicken with butter beans,fresh tomatoes and chorizo.
- Moroccan spiced lamb tagine with apricots and toasted flaked almonds.
- Roast British Gammon cooked in cider served with a redcurrant and orange sauce.
- Slow braised shoulder of pork with peppers and smoked paprika.
- Local North Crawley lamb shanks braised in Guiness with marmalade and rosemary .
- Jambalaya with spiced chorizo sausage,free range chicken thigh and king prawns.
- Roasted Winter vegetable lasagne with a ricotta and pine nut topping.
- Polenta tart with roasted vegetables and English goats cheese.
- Scottish salmon fillets with a herb and mustard crust served with homemade lemon mayonnaise.
- Aubergine parmigiana layered with sliced potatoes,passata,mozzerela and parmesan cheese.
- Roasted chicken legs,braised with clementines,fennel and fresh thyme.
- Greek style moussaka with sliced potatoes,aubergines and a custard style topping.
Desserts - some of our favorites:
- Seasonal Fresh fruit salad in a lemon and rum syrup
- Individual chocolate Pavolvas filled with a chocolate cream and finished with poached cherries and dark chocolate
- Choux buns filled with a coffee mousse, pistachios,and served with a hot chocolate sauce.
- White chocolate cheesecake served with Rasberry and pomegranate sauce.
- Dark Chocolate Tart with a sweet shortcrust pastry.
- Dark chocolate mousse topped with baileys cream.
- Individual Apple and ginger sponges served with a ginger wine sauce.(Hot)
- Fresh Pear and frangipane tart with an apricot glaze.
- Fresh fig,Greek yogurt and almond cake.
- Lemon posset with poached plums and a brandy snap.
- Individual sticky toffe puddings with a sticky toffee sauce (Hot)
- Treacle and apple tart with a sweet shortcrust pastry
All desserts are served with fresh cream or homemade custard